We comply with the Personal Data Protection Act 2010.
- We use your Personal Data to provide you with products and services which meet your needs and requirements;
- We aim to continuously improve our products and services for you and will use your Personal Data to help us achieve this;
- We give you some control over the Personal Data we hold about you, including who is allowed to see it and how it is used;
- We will not use your Personal Data to contact you for direct marketing purposes without your consent;
- We will take reasonable care to safeguard your Personal Data through security policies and secure business processes.
The types of Personal Data that Pen Aviation collects depends on the circumstances of collection and on the nature of the products and services requested.
Personal Data, which includes but is not limited to –
- personal information that links back to an individual e.g., name, gender, date of birth, passport or other personal information like pictures, etc.;
- contact information e.g., address, phone number, email address;
- travel information e.g., flight information, number of passengers flown, service preferences or requests, etc.;
Generally, Pen Aviation collects Personal Data, either:
- Directly from you: we collect Personal Data that you provide us with when you use any of our products, services and website or when you deal with us.
- From your authorised representatives (i.e. persons whom you have authorised, persons who have been validly identified as being you or your authorised representative pursuant to our then-current security procedures)
- From third parties (e.g., your travel agent or our service provider)
- Or from publicly available sources, through our websites, and other channels..
Where we transact or contract with a corporate entity, that corporate entity may provide us with your personal data in connection with a transaction or contract. That corporate entity is responsible for obtaining your consent for disclosure of your personal data to us.
Pen Aviation collects Personal Data in order to fulfil the following purposes, which include but are not limited to:
- Providing you service fields of Consultancy and Project Management, Aircraft Sales and Acquisition, Charter Concierge, Investment Opportunities, Business Development for Aircraft Management companies and Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) within the product matrix which includes fixed-wing aircraft, rotary-wing aircraft, amphibious aircraft and UAV;
- marketing and communicating with you in relation to products and services offered by Pen Aviation and service partners, as well as Pen Aviation’s appointed agents;
- contacting you for product or customer satisfaction surveys and market research, safety, security and legal compliance.
Pen Aviation may also use and disclose your Personal Data with and to third parties in order to fulfil the purposes listed above.
In connection with the above, we may disclose, transfer, and jointly use your Personal Data to and with our subsidiaries and affiliated companies.
Pen Aviation may also use and disclose your Personal Data to persons who have been validly identified as being you or your authorised representative(s) pursuant to our then-current security procedures, for the purpose of the relevant transaction or enquiry.
Pen Aviation may disclose your Personal Data to law enforcement agencies and government for security, customs and immigration purposes.
In addition, Pen Aviation may disclose Personal Data to our legal advisors for establishing, exercising or defending our legal rights, to our other professional advisors, or as otherwise authorised or required by law. Pen Aviation also reserves the right to share Personal Data as is necessary to prevent a threat to the life, health or security of an individual or corporate entities such as Pen Aviation, subsidiaries or affiliated companies. Further, Pen Aviation may disclose Personal Data, as is necessary, to investigate suspected unlawful activities including but not limited to fraud, intellectual property infringement or privacy.
The Pen Aviation Head Office is based in Malaysia. Personal Data may be transmitted to data storage facilities where Pen Aviation keeps its central records. Personal Data may be transferred to Pen Aviation’s offices and appointed agents in Malaysia or other countries in connection with Pen Aviation’s performance of the contract with you.
Statistical Data is not linked to a customer record and Pen Aviation does not need to seek consent for the collection, use or disclosure of Statistical Data.
Pen Aviation will retain Personal Data for as long as it is necessary to fulfil the purpose for which it was collected, the legal or business purposes of Pen Aviation, or as required by relevant laws.
When destroying Personal Data, we will take commercially reasonable and technically possible measures to make the personal information irrecoverable or irreproducible in accordance with the applicable laws.
Pen Aviation needs your assistance to ensure that your Personal Data is current, complete and accurate. As such, please inform Pen Aviation of changes to your Personal Data by contacting Pen Aviation and submitting your updated particulars to Pen Aviation in writing (see Section 10, Enquiries).
Pen Aviation may also request Personal Data updates from you from time to time. As detailed in Section 3 above under the “Purposes for Collection, Use and Disclosure” section.
Pen Aviation takes the security and protection of your Personal Data very seriously. As such, Pen Aviation makes reasonable security arrangements to protect your Personal Data against loss or theft as well as unauthorised access and undue disclosure.
All Personal Data collected through Pen Aviation’s website, e.g., https://www.penaviation.com are protected by a secure server. In addition, SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protects the transmission of data from the internet to our systems.
For example, when you transmit sensitive information such as contact details through Pen Aviation’s website, such information will be encrypted before being dispatched over the internet.
If, however, a customer does not take reasonable care to ensure the continued confidentiality and accuracy of their Personal Data, Pen Aviation will not be liable for any consequential misuse and/or fraud. If you have any concerns about security, you should contact Pen Aviation (see Section 10, Enquiries).
Pen Aviation Sdn. Bhd.
A-03-07 Block A, Tropicana Avenue
N°12, Persiaran Tropicana
47410 Petaling Jaya, Selangor, MALAYSIA